March 03, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - March 3, 2014


As I look outside my window...
Blue skies, sun is shining but -19C.  

Right now I am...
Unloading groceries, updating my receipt tracker and then collecting Miss C from school.  

Thinking...
That I am longing for spring to arrive!  I'm so fed up with the cold and the snow this year.  Six months of winter is too long.   

On my bedside table...
Color Me Confident by Veronique Henderson and Pat Henshaw

Listening to...
Lovestrong by Christina Perri

On the menu for this week...
Monday: Barbecue chicken with mashed potatoes and broccoli
Tuesday: Girls' treat - hot dogs
Wednesday: Chicken stir fry
Thursday: Baked balsamic salmon and salad
Friday: Leftovers/buffet night
Saturday: Homemade ham and mushroom pizza with salad
Sunday: Roast chicken with cauliflower and sweet potatoes

On my to do list...
Laundry / Ironing
Write grocery list
Sweep/wash kitchen floor
Change master bedroom bed linens

Plans for this week...
Grocery shopping
House cleaning
Paperwork/filing
Clean/organize pantry
Spin mattresses
Check smoke alarm/carbon monoxide alarm
Connecting up my new printer (wish me luck!)

What I am creating...
New products for my digital Etsy shop.    

My simple pleasure...

Listening to my children playing.

Looking around the house...
Needs a clean!  I had a lazy weekend and need to put my butt in gear this week.  

From the camera...

If you would like to join in, please link up to Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom here.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful photo :) I'm actually listening to Christina Perri "Human" right now, I love that song :)

    Hoping you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are appreciated!