Pages

June 07, 2013

Balsamic Baked Salmon

Balsamic Baked Salmon

This is a lovely way to enjoy salmon.  I don't really enjoy the taste of salmon, so I like to use balsamic vinegar or lemon to disguise the flavour.  This recipe uses both ingredients.

Ingredients:

Salmon fillet
Sea salt
Pepper
Butter
Lemon slices
Balsamic vinegar

Directions:

Heat oven to 350F.

Place salmon fillet on a large piece of foil (on top of a baking sheet) and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.

Place thin pieces of butter and lemon slices over the salmon.

Drizzle generously with balsamic vinegar.

Wrap salmon tightly in the foil, so the salmon can steam in the pouch.

Bake at 350F for 30 minutes for thawed fish and approximately 40 minutes for frozen fish.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. We just had salmon last night. I wish I would have seen this a day sooner! Can't wait to try it out. My boys are big salmon fans and gobble it up every time I make it. I'm sure they'll love this recipe too. Thanks so much for sharing. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Brooke! I hope you enjoy this when you next have salmon.

      Delete

All comments are appreciated!